Thursday, November 4, 2010

Clarification on Moxon's Haiti Mission

Dear friends,

I need to make a small clarification to the previous information that
I sent out about tax-deductible donations:

You should write your checks out to "Journey Christian Church" and
only put "Haiti Mission" on the bottom "for" line.

Mail the check to:

Journey Christian Church
Attention Bill Moxon
2332 West 27th St
Greeley, CO 80634



I apologize if this was unclear in my newsletter! I appreciate your
patience with us as we get things set up and organized.

In closing, please remember Haiti in your prayers tonight as Tropical
Storm
Tomas bears down on the island. I am praying that the storm
turns away and many Haitians find their shelter in our Almighty
Father.



Yours in Christ,


Bill Moxon

No comments: