Sunday, January 17, 2010

Update from the field

I have pieced together information from emails that I've gotten from Brad. It's a struggle for him to share things they have seen and has said that some of it doesn't seem right to even try to put into words on a post. I know they are working so hard and God is giving them the strength to do all they can. Please don't stop praying that God will renew them so that they can continue to serve the people in Haiti, and continue praying for the people in that country whose lives will never be the same.
"Another good, but brutal, brutal day. Set up clinic with MOH and a couple of other organizations in the heart of PAP today…. as yesterday I cannot begin to even count how many patients we saw. The medical Manna group was unbelievable and we saw tons of patients today with a Haitian crew from ST. Louis du Nord. They are gold. Melissa Curtice is here with us [from Northwest Haiti Christian Mission].....Brian and Wesley are the best and I am more than blessed to have them here with me. I love those guys so much. The same goes for Holly, Luckson and Melissa, and Rustin is also such a blessing
I am honestly just having a hard time writing what I have seen. . . .I do not have the energy right now to write anything else. [We are] going back to the Community Hospital tomorrow in the heart of PAP…..will be the same....Pray for strength and wisdom. I am good. God is renewing us each day."

No comments: